WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
THE PLAINEDGE PUBLIC LIBRARY
As a service to our patrons, wireless Internet access is available within the Library. Patron's who use the Wireless Internet Access are expected to use it wisely and in accordance with the library's Internet Access Policy and Wireless Access Point Usage Policy.
Advantages of Wireless Internet Access:
- Instant Access to the Internet
- No Time limits
- Use of your own PC
- Available in Quiet Area of the Library.
- No Printing Services Available At The Time
- Not secure. Information sent from your notebook/laptop computer may be captured in another wireless device
- A notebook/laptop/cell phone or other portable device with WiFi 802.11b or 802.11g wireless capability installed.
- A charged battery
Need Help with Wi-Fi?
You may contact our Computer System Integrator Michael Dietz (516) 735-4133 Ext 17